TRIFIXGROUP 1 9 kg - 18 kg (9 months - 4 years)
- 9 kg - 18 kg
The TRIFIX takes safety to new levels with its pioneering ISOFIX+ installation system. Combined with the most advanced safety features available to reduce side and frontal impact, the TRIFIX offers peace of mind for parents every day, for every journey.
- Enhanced installation technology - ISOFIX+ with Top Tether energy absorbing system
- Easy release of the ISOFIX connectors from the front
- Superior side impact protection - SI-PAD technology
- Comfort without compromise - deep, padded side wings, multi-position recline
- Perfect fit - height-adjustable headrest and harness with easy single-handed adjustment
- Practicality in mind - quick-remove cover, no need to remove harness
- ISOFIX+ (direct connection to ISOFIX and V-Tether anchorage points)
- Indicators confirm the ISOFIX hooks are engaged
- Indicator confirms the V-Tether has been correctly installed
- Deep softly padded side wings
- Pivot Link system to reduce forward movement
- Performance chest pads to reduce forward movement
- SI-PAD technology for superior side impact protection
- 5-point harness
- Multi-position recline
Direction of travel
- Forward facing
BRITAX | ROMER TRIFIX: HOW TO FIT
SAFER. SIMPLER. FOR EVERY CHILD.
We believe all parents should be able to live family life without limit. And we believe freedom starts with being safe. That’s why everything we do is built around our three Safety Principles – SAFER, SIMPLER, FOR EVERY CHILD.
They push us to constantly identify and overcome barriers to family freedom. They drive us to always seek higher standards and smarter solutions. They act as a constant reminder of why we do what we do.
DOES IT FIT YOUR CAR?
Not every seat fits in every car. To ensure that you pick the right seat, just choose your car to see if the TRIFIX fits.
CAR SEAT SAVER
CAR SEAT PROTECTOR
VEHICLE SEAT PROTECTOR
SPARE COVER – CAR SEATS
A smooth ride on any terrain, on three wheels or four
The innovative running pushchair that takes everyday life in its stride
50 YEARS CAR SEATS
Fifty years ago, Britax introduced the company‘s first child restraint system.