SAFEFIX PLUSGROUP 1 9 kg - 18 kg (9 months - 4 years)
- 9 kg - 18 kg
The SAFEFIX PLUS offers advanced levels of protection within a comfortable shell. Its ISOFIX technology makes safe installation simple. Its foot prop prevents rotation of the seat. And its unique Pivot Link System reduces forward movement. With fully adjustable headrest, harness and recline positions to guarantee a happy journey.
- Superior protection – foot prop provides extra stability
- Comfort without compromise - deep, padded side wings, multi-position recline
- Perfect fit - height-adjustable headrest and harness with easy single-handed adjustment
- Practicality in mind - quick-remove cover, no need to remove harness
- 3-point seat belt with foot prop
- ISOFIX with foot prop
- Indicators confirm the ISOFIX hooks are engaged
- Indicator confirms the foot prop has been correctly installed
- Pivot Link system to reduce forward movement
- Deep softly padded side wings
- Performance chest pads to reduce forward movement
- 5-point harness
- Multi-position recline
Direction of travel
- Forward facing
BRITAX SAFEFIX PLUS: HOW TO FIT
QUALITY BUILT IN
Buying a Britax product is about more than buying a piece of baby equipment. It’s about buying 50 years of expertise, bucket loads of passion and an unwavering commitment to doing what’s best for the child.
From our unparalleled heritage steeped in the technologies and safety engineering of the automotive industry. To our rigorous testing processes that go above and beyond to set the highest standards of safety. To our collaborations and partnerships aimed at improving child mobility safety all over the world.
DOES IT FIT YOUR CAR?
Not every seat fits in every car. To ensure that you pick the right seat, just choose your car to see if the SAFEFIX PLUS fits.
CAR SEAT SAVER
DRINK AND SNACK HOLDER – SAFEFIX PLUS
CAR SEAT PROTECTOR
VEHICLE SEAT PROTECTOR
SPARE COVER – CAR SEATS
A smooth ride on any terrain, on three wheels or four
The innovative running pushchair that takes everyday life in its stride
50 YEARS CAR SEATS
Fifty years ago, Britax introduced the company‘s first child restraint system.