MAX-FIX IIGROUP 0+/1 Birth - 18 kg (Birth - 4 years)
- Birth - 18 kg
The award-winning MAX-FIX II offers extended rearward facing safety from birth to 18kg. This seat is designed to make safety simple – with ISOFIX installation, hassle-free one-pull harness adjustment and a lightweight shell for easy transfer between cars.
- Extended rearward facing – the safest way to travel, for longer
- Lightweight – easy to transfer between cars
- Ready for the smallest child - newborn insert for additional comfort and support
- Comfort without compromise - deep, padded side wings, multi-position recline
- Smooth comfort – performance chest pads
- Practicality in mind - quick-remove cover, no need to remove harness
- Easy access - harness retainers and buckle remaining in forward position
- Washable cover for the rebound bar that protects it from rubbing marks and dirty feet
- ISOFIX with foot prop
- Indicators confirm the ISOFIX hooks are engaged
- Indicator confirms the foot prop has been correctly installed
- Our soft, padded side wings act as a protective cocoon that helps to absorb the force from a side impact, reducing the risk of injuries to your child.
- 5-point harness
- Multi-position recline
Direction of travel
- Rearward facing from birth to 18 kg
BRITAX HOW TO FIT MAX FIX ENEU
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
Sometimes doing the right thing means making tough decisions. Sometimes it means following a different path or speaking out against things we believe aren’t good enough. It’s not easy, but then important things often aren’t.
Like championing safe travel for older children. Deciding that we will no longer sell normal booster cushions as they simply aren’t safe enough. And then setting out to design the most advanced highback booster seats there are on the market.
Or leading the way in rearward facing safety for over 20 years. Researching, testing and innovating to make extended rearward facing travel practical for as many children as possible, for as long as possible.
DOES IT FIT YOUR CAR?
Not every seat fits in every car. To ensure that you pick the right seat, just choose your car to see if the MAX-FIX II fits.
CAR SEAT SAVER
BACK SEAT MIRROR
CAR SEAT PROTECTOR
VEHICLE SEAT PROTECTOR
SPARE COVER – CAR SEATS
A smooth ride on any terrain, on three wheels or four
The innovative running pushchair that takes everyday life in its stride
50 YEARS CAR SEATS
Fifty years ago, Britax introduced the company‘s first child restraint system.