MULTI-TECH IIGROUP 1/2 9 kg - 25 kg (9 months - 6 years)
- 9 kg - 25 kg
- 9 kg - 25 kg
The versatile MULTI-TECH II enables extended rearward facing travel from 9 kg all the way to 25 kg, with the option for forward facing installation. With installation indicators and optimum side impact protection, the MULTI-TECH II gives parents total safety reassurance.
- Extended rearward facing installation – the safest way to travel
- Superior protection – foot prop and lower tethers provide extra stability when installed rearward facing
- Flexible installation – rearward facing or forward facing
- Optimum side impact protection - deep, softly padded side wings
- Smooth comfort – performance chest pads
- Easy adjustment - height adjustable headrest, harness with one-handed adjustment, adjustable width positions
- Practicality in mind - removable, padded cover
- Rearward facing: 3-point seat belt with foot prop and lower tethers
- Forward facing: 3-point seat belt
- Indicator confirms the foot prop has been correctly installed
- Seat belt guides correctly position the 3-point seat belt over the child's shoulder and pelvis
- Our soft, padded side wings act as a protective cocoon that helps to absorb the force from a side impact, reducing the risk of injuries to your child.
- Performance chest pads to reduce forward movement
- Foot prop and lower tethers provide extra stability
- Rearward facing: 9 - 25 kg, 5-point harness
- Forward facing: 9 - 18 kg, 5-point harness
- Forward facing: 15 - 25 kg, 3-point seat belt with seat belt guides
Direction of travel
- Rearward facing or forward facing from 9 kg to 25 kg
BRITAX MULTI-TECH II: HOW TO FIT REARWARD FACING
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
Sometimes doing the right thing means making tough decisions. Sometimes it means following a different path or speaking out against things we believe aren’t good enough. It’s not easy, but then important things often aren’t.
Like championing safe travel for older children. Deciding that we will no longer sell normal booster cushions as they simply aren’t safe enough. And then setting out to design the most advanced highback booster seats there are on the market.
Or leading the way in rearward facing safety for over 20 years. Researching, testing and innovating to make extended rearward facing travel practical for as many children as possible, for as long as possible.
DOES IT FIT YOUR CAR?
Not every seat fits in every car. To ensure that you pick the right seat, just choose your car to see if the MULTI-TECH II fits.
CAR SEAT SAVER
BACK SEAT MIRROR
CAR SEAT PROTECTOR
VEHICLE SEAT PROTECTOR
SPARE COVER – CAR SEATS
A smooth ride on any terrain, on three wheels or four
The innovative running pushchair that takes everyday life in its stride
50 YEARS CAR SEATS
Fifty years ago, Britax introduced the company‘s first child restraint system.