KING II ATSGROUP 1 9 kg - 18 kg (9 months - 4 years)
- 9 kg - 18 kg
The ground-breaking KING II ATS actively watches over your child throughout their journey. It checks correct harness tensioning as you leave. It adjusts as you go, dynamically retracting the harness to keep tension just right. And it monitors throughout, alerting you of any issue. Which means you can keep your eyes on the road ahead.
- Active Tensioning System: Harness indicator tells you with light and sound when you have harnessed your child to the correct tension / Harness tension alert to advise of any change in tension during the journey / Harness tensioner that actively adjusts to maintain tension
- Easy installation - with tilting seat and patented seat belt tensioning system
- Optimum protection - performance chest pads, deep, padded side wings
- Simple adjustment - height-adjustable headrest and harness with easy single-handed adjustment
- Comfort in any position - multi-position recline
- Practicality in mind - quick-remove cover, no need to remove harness
- Easy installation with patented seat belt tensioning system for 3-point seat belt
- Deep softly padded side wings
- Performance chest pads to reduce forward movement
- 5-point harness
- Active tensioning system (ATS)
- Multi-position recline
Direction of travel
- Forward facing
- For total peace of mind that your child is correctly harnessed - with alerts and automatic tensioning
KING II ATS - CHILD CAR SEAT
DOES IT FIT YOUR CAR?
Not every seat fits in every car. To ensure that you pick the right seat, just choose your car to see if the KING II ATS fits.
CAR SEAT SAVER
CAR SEAT PROTECTOR
VEHICLE SEAT PROTECTOR
SPARE COVER – CAR SEATS
A smooth ride on any terrain, on three wheels or four
The innovative running pushchair that takes everyday life in its stride
50 YEARS CAR SEATS
Fifty years ago, Britax introduced the company‘s first child restraint system.