DUO PLUSGROUP 1 9 kg - 18 kg (9 months - 4 years)
- 9 kg - 18 kg
The DUO PLUS combines installation flexibility with a unique innovation from Britax. Compatible with ISOFIX or 3-point seat belt installation the seat caters to any car. While its pioneering Pivot Link System ensures reduced frontal movement in the event of an accident.
- Comfort without compromise - deep, padded side wings, multi-position recline
- Perfect fit - height-adjustable headrest and harness with easy single-handed adjustment
- Lightweight – easy to transfer between cars
- Practicality in mind - removable, padded cover
- 3-point seat belt
- ISOFIX and Top Tether (available separately)
- Indicators confirm the ISOFIX hooks are engaged
- Our soft, padded side wings act as a protective cocoon that helps to absorb the force from a side impact, reducing the risk of injuries to your child.
- Pivot Link system to reduce forward movement
- Performance chest pads to reduce forward movement
- 5-point harness
- Multi-position recline
Direction of travel
- Forward facing
BRITAX | ROMER DUO PLUS ISOFIX: HOW TO FIT
QUALITY BUILT IN
Buying a Britax product is about more than buying a piece of baby equipment. It’s about buying 50 years of expertise, bucket loads of passion and an unwavering commitment to doing what’s best for the child.
From our unparalleled heritage steeped in the technologies and safety engineering of the automotive industry. To our rigorous testing processes that go above and beyond to set the highest standards of safety. To our collaborations and partnerships aimed at improving child mobility safety all over the world.
DOES IT FIT YOUR CAR?
Not every seat fits in every car. To ensure that you pick the right seat, just choose your car to see if the DUO PLUS fits.
CAR SEAT SAVER
CAR SEAT PROTECTOR
VEHICLE SEAT PROTECTOR
SPARE COVER – CAR SEATS
A smooth ride on any terrain, on three wheels or four
The innovative running pushchair that takes everyday life in its stride
50 YEARS CAR SEATS
Fifty years ago, Britax introduced the company‘s first child restraint system.